Media Statement by M . Kula Segaran

 







Ladies and Gentlemen,


A very warm and heartfelt greeting to all of you on this joyous occasion of Deepavali. As we come together to celebrate the Festival of Lights, I am reminded of the significance of unity, hope, and the triumph of good over evil.


I want to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest wishes to the entire Indian community, both here in Ipoh Barat and across the nation, for a joyous and prosperous Deepavali. May this festival bring you and your loved ones immense joy, peace, and prosperity.


I must also acknowledge that our Unity Government, though in its infancy, is steadfast in its commitment to serving all communities equitably. As your representative, I am acutely aware that there is much more to be done, particularly for the Indian community. I assure you that I will dedicate myself to guiding and assisting our government in its efforts to ensure that the needs and aspirations of the Indian community are heard and addressed.


Let us use the spirit of this auspicious occasion to come together as one, fostering a sense of harmony and understanding. May this Deepavali illuminate our path toward a brighter and more inclusive future for all.


Once again, I wish you all a Happy Deepavali. Thank you.



Kula Segaran

Ipoh Barat MP

Comments