Candidate list in social media is not true and has nothing to do with Pakatan Rakyat.

Candidate list in social media is not true and has nothing to do with Pakatan Rakyat.

Some supporters have called me up to ask if the list of Pakatan Rakyat candidates being circulated in the social media is a true and accurate list.

Some expressed their shock that I am not even listed.

Let me clarify two things here. I am  a member of the Pakatan Rakyat Leadership Council and I can confirm that the list which has appeared in the social media is not  a true and accurate list. The list has nothing to do with Pakatan Rakyat

I  also wish to confirm that I will be contesting in the coming general election.

Comments

  1. Yes YB we need you social media can put what ever they like but not we need you. Jom Ubah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment